Thursday 12 November 2020

A New Lease

 

When I thought 

it was all over

It started

all over again.


I thought

you were going to leave me.

But you clung to me 

more passionately

more forcefully.


I had already started 

to shake you off.

But you came back,

giving me a new perception

of yourself and mine too.


With a brush with death,

Life- you have become

more meaningful,

more precious,

more giving.


And I take it all

with Gratitude 

to have been sanctioned

a new lease of life.


Unauthorized (without explicit written consent of the author of the blog) use of content on this blog in any form is not permissible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

क्या तुम

 क्या तुम कभी मेरी  सुबह का हिस्सा बन पाओगे  जल्दी- जल्दी तैयार होते  मेरे अदना सवाल सुन पाओगे  वो चाय की चुस्कियों के बीच की खामोशियाँ  उनम...