Wednesday 13 March 2019

Life Moved On

Life Moved On


I stopped somewhere 
And the life moved on.
Since then 
Witnessing it,
Confessing it,
Living it.
Living it?
Or trying to do so?
Trying to submerge into it
or
Letting it seep within me.

I never met it again
Since the day it left me.
I trace back my steps
in the life past.
And try to catch hold
of the moment it left me.

But I find no particular day,
no particular moment,
no hour, minute or second-
for it left me in parts.

Yes!
It is still moving on-
Moving ahead of me.
And I, try to catch it-
Everyday.

Published in Neelambra, P.G.D.A.V College (evening) Magazine ,2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

क्या तुम

 क्या तुम कभी मेरी  सुबह का हिस्सा बन पाओगे  जल्दी- जल्दी तैयार होते  मेरे अदना सवाल सुन पाओगे  वो चाय की चुस्कियों के बीच की खामोशियाँ  उनम...