Thursday 16 November 2017

LIFE!

LIFE!


I walk and walk
And walk
But don’t reach anywhere
The days become night as such.
Is it too much
to ask for peace
Which is probably
not reachable
As often people are
When they don’t want to
 talk to you.
The monotony of ringtone
Of a mobile
Thank god!
Can be changed
But
LIFE
Its stubborn
Doesn’t budge an inch
This way or that……











EXPECTATIONS

My heart aches
Silhouette of Woman during SunsetTo witness
The daily degeneration
Of love and life-
Of which
I am a part.
Always playing a role-
Wife, mother, daughter, teacher
And some more
My heart aches to find
I am alone!
How consuming
This all is-
Is all this
 about
fulfilling expectations
And to expect in return?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Second born

  Sons are second born as They were a pain to be borne. So gods gave them birth as a second child. As parents they were completely...